Wednesday 14 February 2018

100 Word Challenge

12/02


...we were moving very fast when…

It was a small and old car but my friend was standing beside it happily
grinning so I smiled encouragingly back. “Come on get in and we’ll take
it for a spin” Sam urged. “But you aren’t even allowed to take passengers
yet!” I said, he just laughed “Come on don't be silly” He was looking so
excited so I reluctantly climbed into the car. We sped down the road
heading towards the intersection. That was when Sam put his foot on
the accelerator. I screamed at him, but it was to late. We were moving
very fast when the truck hit us. We landed with a bone shattering crunch,
everything went black...

1 comment:

  1. Incorporating speech into your text helps to create detail for your reader. Your nouns verbs and adjectives are specific which adds interest to your writing. I look forward to reading your next post.

    ReplyDelete